Student Competition - Deadline for entries: 27th September 2013
Kickstart your animation career with CelAction
Attention animation students - win $1000 and a licence of CelAction2D Professional Edition!
We know how hard it is during that crucial time between graduating and finding that first job in the animation industry, so we want to help you by giving you the chance to get professional software tools, exposure and hard cash!
If you have completed an assignment for your school or college using CelAction2D Educational Edition, you can enter it in our competition. It doesn't have to be an end-of-year or graduation film, any project will do - just remember that it's a competition and only the best will win!
First prize: $1000 USD and a licence of CelAction2D Professional EditionSecond prize: A licence of CelAction2D Professional Edition
The competition judges are yet to be announced.
If you have any questions, just let us know and we'll be happy to help.
So get animating, and good luck!
Rules and conditions:
- Entries must have been started after or be still in production on August 31st 2012, and must be for curriculum assignments only of a recognised educational establishment of which the entrant is a full-time student.
- Entries must be submitted as MOV, MPG or AVI format either on CD or via ftp site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to send large files to us. Proof of posting is NOT regarded as proof of delivery. You can contact us prior to the deadline to check we have received your entry. Any materials submitted to us will NOT be returned, and will either be destroyed or deleted at the owner's request.
- The prizes are one per entry - if more than one person worked on the film, they have to share the prize.
- The entries must have been primarily produced using CelAction2D Educational Edition software (or Studio Edition if being rented by the school). If requested by the judges, you must send the relevant CelAction2D SCN files in order to prove it.
- Entries must be received by 27th September 2013.
- All judges' decisions are final.
- We reserve the right to change the rules at our discretion, but we will announce any changes on this website, so please check before you send anything to us. We will endeavour to stay true to the spirit of the competition.
- By entering or winning this competition, you do NOT waive any moral rights you have in the entry, it's still yours.
- All entries must be originated by the entrant and not be copied from any other material in such a way that would infringe any third party copyrights.
- Winners agree to have their names and a screenshot of their project used in CelAction publicity materials without limitation.
- If the number of entries is too high, we reserve the right to have a pre-selection process in order to create a shortlist of the best entrants. The pre-selection jury will be made up of industry professionals.
- These rules are governed by English law.